16 juil. 2008

Back home , for few days only...

Round the Island Race - Isle Of Wight -UK

Since last post I have been on report nearly all the time.
Audi MedCup had started,so I am busy. On top The Transat start in Plymouth, Shoot for BT , Archipelago raid ( one of my favorite report every year) and Now just back from UK where I did Round The Island Race for organisation (Thanks Lucy and Jo, I love that event.) and spent a long week in Weymouth -UK for Moth World.Waiting wind to calm down... (Only 2 days racing on a week)
That Class is still the same even with a double size entry list. I wish new "foilers" will keep same spirit which make the success of that brilliant class. Fight hard when sailing on water ( as a gentleman) and share all trick and fun onshore before and after racing. 
Next Year Moth World will be in USA and I will do my best to be there. I got a great help and Welcome form every body at the Academy. Thanks George , your team and all volonteers . 
Next will be Puerto Portals MedCup from Sunday. 
as the same time since Dec , I am folowwing renovation of my new office. Hope it will be finish next month. will say more about it soon.


Moth World in Weymouth-UK.

Aucun commentaire: