1 déc. 2007

London Boat Show, The other one...

Earls Court London Boat Show, 1st Dec 2007 


As I am flying to Cuba tomorrow ( 2nd Dec) from London Gatewick, I came to London one day early to have a tour and see some friends at the London boat show.

Sally Collisson on her stand.

I came to Earls Court for the boat show many years ago, and have been to the new venue Excel. Earls Court is easier to get to , but it's still a small boat show ( Excel is a small one too). 
I should have been at the Paris boat show ( which started  yesterday) but I don't like being   in big cities very much, since I left Paris 14 years ago. The only big cities I could stay more than 3 days  in are Sydney (AUS) and Auckland (NZL). Not such big towns. 
I am curious so I can go in a big city to have a feeling how what it is, but after 3 days I need to go. So tomorrow I go to CUBA and will be back before Chritsmas. Hope to do lot of images, and want to do some diving there ( which is apparently a great place without too many divers for now).I have never been there. I am sure it will be a great experience.


Chris and Kos


Rick Tomlinson and his sister.


Comments are welcome....


Aucun commentaire: