19 déc. 2007

CUBA....first trip there.

Trinidad- Cuba, on the way to school...

It's always very interesting to visit a new country. With Cuba, it's magic!
Big mixed feeling, in a big island. 2 weeks travelling by car on cuban roads is an experience.
as always I feel much more confortable on the sea side than in big city. 
Havana have been my start and end of trip. my favorite place is Trinidad. but evry where you go, people are nice and I never felt bad.
I did a lot of images . It will take me, many hours of editing now.

If there is a place on earth ,where you still can find a remote long white sand beach with no one around,it's Cuba.
Cuban are very nice people and the country have a great heritage.
Actual situation is not the most confortable for Cuban, but they still smile and give you a great welcome.
Thanks to Ernesto ( In Havana) and Segundo ( in Vinales).

View of  Trinidad - Cuba.



Aucun commentaire: