14 janv. 2008

like a tourist in London...

Tower Bridge - London - Jan 2008. (EOS 1DS Mark III )

On Friday (11th Jan) I spent all afternoon at  London Boat show,where I met lots of friends.
London boat show is much smaller than Paris boat show, but I like to go there as in one day I can see many people. After a beer at Guiness tent and an happy hour as always at Henry Lloyd I had  Diner with some Volvo friends and I was back ( not too late ) in hotel next to Tower bridge.
On Saturday I played tourist in London, testing my new camera , the Fabulous Canon EOS 1DS Mark III.
21 million pixels, and many good change!
I got he camera end of Dec , but did not have possibility to test it. Bigger screen, much easier to use than Mark II which was my favorite camera ( before I got the mark III). I will keep one Mark II as my housing (Seacam) is for Mark II, but I am sure Mark III will be a great camera for under water photography with the new Seacam housing which should come out soon.

Now I am back in Locmariaquer, waiting for Francis Joyon to finish his Solo Round the World Record attempt. All nearly ready, Helicopter in stand by and crossing finger Francis will finish  with his mast staying up until  the finish line near Brest (FRA). 
He is doing an impresive great job , and deserve to take back this Record from Ellen hands...

Clown fish - Maldives. March 2007.  
EOS1 DS Mark II  , Macro Lens 100mn in SEACAM Housing  with 2 Canon Flash

Aucun commentaire: