1 mai 2008

Back on the road again...

After Dubai week shoot, I have been for some time in office , editing  and preparing next reports.
Logistic is a big part of organizing my job. I am very lucky to have Anne my assistant who is not much travelling, but become an expert in European Airline timetable and all crazy thing happening when you are working with somebody like me who spend more days out of France than in Office.
Last trip to Miami ( Star Worlds and Farr 40 world) with a following trip to Antigua ( Antigua Classic Week) did not have been an easy one.
For me the Miami to Antigua ( I did it with "Amory the Kid") turn to a nightmare.
Things happen some time, but for sure you can not trust any more Airline companies. You pay you ticket 2 months in advance and when your trip start you become hostage of the company.
Any thing happen it's never there fault...
All travellers know that, but my feeling is , that's becoming harder and harder to travel. 
Just imagine what it is evry time I check in with 40 to 45 Kgs of luggages, and a photo bag around 15/17 kgs, plus a 600mn lenses on my shoulder. Sometime I pay more excess luggages than flight ticket...( why don't we get airmiles for excess , I could double my airmiles like that!)
To do short, AA flight in Miami was late, missed connexion in San Juan, arrived in Antigua at 22:30 but without luggages, and on top I lost my French mobile phone in San Juan. There is better trip. Trip back from Antigua to home took me 27 hours door to door.

Yann Elies...Lorient 7 April.


On 7 April I did a studio photo shoot in Lorient (FRA) with Yann Elies , skipper of "GENERALI".  
Nice time! and allways make me happy to work with nice and cool people. I did that as part of Sea&Co photographer. Gilles Martin Raget is "GENERALI" but it's happen some time 

After I have been in UK for a shoot with "BT" Xtrem 40 in Weymouth. in one day we did , onboard , from rib and from the air ! and with some luck we had all day a good weather.


BT Xtrem 40 in Weymouth

More tomorrow....



Aucun commentaire: